This is a HIT in our house. I prep this on Sundays and pop it in the oven as we are getting ready before school OR you can bake this in the oven the night before and reheat in the air fryer.
Baked Brownie Oatmeal
- 1 9×13 Baking Dish
- 4 cups Gluten Free Instant Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2/3 cup Honey or Maple Syrup
- 2.5 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk We like Vanilla
- 4 Very Ripe Bananas
- 2 tsps Vanilla Extract
- 2 TBSP Butter or Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Mix all ingredients together until the consistency is smooth like brownie batter.I use my stand mixer and let it do the job while coating my baking dish with coconut or olive oil.
- Bake at 350 ℉ for 45 minutes.
- Let cool for 5- 10 minutes and serve while warm.
You can add some vegan protein powder instead of the unsweetened cocoa or add peanut butter to add more protein.
My kids always think they are having dessert for breakfast!