In our home, 4 out of the 5 of us eat gluten free. The cost of bread was adding up so I snagged a Bread Machine that was a steal. We’ve been making gluten free bread for a month and let’s just say, I’m never going back. It’s simple, fresh, and far less ingredients than what you can get at the store. AND THE MAJOR SELLING POINT, we are saving almost $3 a loaf (in comparison)!
And who doesn’t love fresh, W A R M, bread. If you don’t agree, you’re excused from this space.
Now disclaimer, it’s not quite as “airy” as the original, but my gluten eating friends haven’t complained one bit and I call that a WIN.
Gluten Free Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- Cusinart Bread Machine CBK-110 Series
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 cups Bob Mills 1:1 Gluten Free Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Fleischmann's Bread MAchine Instant Yeast
- My bread machine asks you put all the wet ingredients in first so I put them all in the order of the recipe. Before I put the flour in, I mix the yeast and the flour together so it is evenly added.
- I put my bread basket and lock it back in.
- I then select the gluten free setting and put the crust darkness to the middle or dark setting.
- After the second rise, i make sure all flour and the dough looks well combined.
- I then let the machine do it's work and wait longingly till it's finished.
- I take the basket out and let it cool on a wire rack for about 20 minutes.
Leave a Reply