Our church does a FUN event in July called, AT THE MOVIES. Our Children’s Director wanted to recreate some popsicles that correlated with the lesson from the movie, ZOOTOPIA.
Not only was this recipe super good, it was very minimal ingredients, my favorite. I just had to share!
The mold comes with the popsicle sticksand you can slide those in, fill with the liquid popsicle, freeze for four hours and VOILA. We also used self- adhesive bags so they could be individually wrapped.
- 1 Blender or Food Processor
- 10 oz Frozen Strawberries We used sliced.
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 TB Lemon Juice
- 4 TB Sugar Optional
- Add all the ingredients and blend until combined.
- Pour into molds with popsicle sticks.
- Allow the molds to form for 4 hours or more before removing from the molds. Enjoy or put in individual bags to enjoy later.
This was so cute and PERFECT for this hot July weather. Check out the smiles in the photos below, the BUNNIES were a hit too!